Chris offers the opportunity for women to work with the cycles of nature to empower themselves and deepen their self-awareness in magical ways. She has a unique way of doing this by combining the wisdoms of east and west: following the traditional Celtic wheel of the year and classical Five Element acupuncture theory. She uses archetypal goddess energies to invoke the goddess within every woman.
- By understanding the resonance within us of the power of the seasons women can begin to use the gifts of each season to help themselves heal and grow.
- Five Element theory gives great insights into the nature of individuals and can help to illuminate a better understanding of behaviour of oneself and people close to us.
- Invoking the goddess is a powerful reminder of our own power and continues to help women when they are faced with the challenges of their day to day life.
Chris has been holding women’s workshops since 2004, either one day or week-end. Week-ends have been held at Chalice Well, Glastonbury and one day events in the Midlands. She is currently offering one day workshops held at powerful pivotal points in the year. These are suitable for any woman who wants to move on more powerfully in her life and for Five Element practitioners who want to deepen their personal relationship with the elements. Chris is happy to create small bespoke groups.
One Day Women’s Circles
- Would you like to connect with the goddess within?
- Would you like to feel more empowered?
- Would you like to feel the warm embrace of women…..
- Laughing, loving, being themselves?
Chris is offering day workshops at the pivotal points of the year:
Imbolc (January), Spring equinox (March), Beltane (May), Summer solstice (June), Lammas (August), Autumn equinox (September), Samhain (October), Winter solstice (December)
She will be inviting women to find their inner goddess and empower themselves through resonating with the power of nature and the seasons. An opportunity to connect with the real goddess within and stay powerful.
There will be meditations, sharing, creativity, fun and magical work. Women will leave with a self crafted symbol of their intention and power which will continue to manifest into their lives.